The American Society of Adaptation Professionals and EcoAdapt are joining forces to bring you the National Adaptation Forum!
The American Society of Adaptation Professionals and EcoAdapt are joining forces to bring you the 2024 National Adaptation Forum!
Since 2013, EcoAdapt has been responsible for the planning and execution of the Forum, along with the help and support of committee members and sponsors. This year, we are eager to join EcoAdapt as a co-organizer and co-convener of the Forum!
Aside from getting to spend more time with the amazing EcoAdapt Team, we are excited about this partnership for a number of reasons:
- Combined Expertise: Bringing together the collective knowledge and experience of the ASAP Network and EcoAdapt Team allows us to create a more comprehensive, insightful, and useful program for Forum attendees.
- Wider Reach: ASAP has a large network that spans all 50 states and a variety of sectors. Through this partnership, ASAP and EcoAdapt can attract new participants and speakers from different regions, sectors, and backgrounds.
- Increased Impact: Attracting a broader range of participants will allow us to amplify our impact by fostering collaboration and driving meaningful action both nationally and internationally.
Together, we hope to bring you an even better National Adaptation Forum!
2024 Forum Overview
- When: May 14-16, 2024
- Where: The RiverCentre in Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Who: You! (If you are interested in climate change adaptation or work in a climate-related or adjacent field, this conference could be for you!)
Support The National Adaptation Forum
You and your organization play a vital role in making the National Adaptation Forum happen. Without sponsors, the Forum is impossible.
Become a sponsor today.
Present at the 6th National Adaptation Forum
Proposal submissions will open late summer/early fall of 2023. Make sure to keep an eye out for our newsletters for more information on the Call for Proposals!
We accept submissions on a wide range of topics and from a variety of sectors – as long as it’s climate change adaptation-related.