ASAP Mentorship Program
Engage in meaningful one-on-one interactions. Grow the field of Adaptation.
The ASAP Mentorship Program connects emerging climate resilience and adaptation professionals with accomplished ASAP members. The program provides ASAP Members a nine month framework for engagement focused around the needs of the mentee, and gives the mentor an opportunity to share their professional knowledge, experience, and network.
What can I expect from the Mentorship Program?
- Support and guidance from the ASAP Mentorship Program Team
- A nine month program dedicated to expanding your network and adaptation skills
- A deeper understanding of your adaptation work
- A space to solve workplace challenges together
- A safe community to grow in your career with
- Four one-on-one calls with your mentor/mentee
- Three cross-cohort calls to learn and engage with other mentorship pairs
Recruitment and Program Timeline:
The 2021 Mentorship Program Cohort is live! Recruitment has ended and our program capacity has been reached. See what the mentees and mentors are working on together on ASAP's Blog. Be on the lookout for the 2022 recruitment announcement in fall.
Not an ASAP Member but interested in the Mentorship Program? Become an ASAP Member here to join the program.
The ASAP Mentorship Program is partnered with Climate Resilience Consulting.
There are limited slots available in each mentorship cohort. Connect with a colleague on your own and use one of the resources below to guide a professional development discussion.