ASAP Mentorship Program
Engage in meaningful one-on-one interactions. Grow the field of Adaptation.
The ASAP Mentorship Program connects emerging climate resilience and adaptation professionals with accomplished ASAP members. The program provides ASAP Members a nine month framework for engagement focused around the needs of the mentee, and gives the mentor an opportunity to share their professional knowledge, experience, and network.
What can I expect from the Mentorship Program?
- Support and guidance from the ASAP Mentorship Program Team
- A nine month program dedicated to expanding your network and adaptation skills
- A deeper understanding of your adaptation work
- A space to solve workplace challenges together
- A safe community to grow in your career with
- Four one-on-one calls with your mentor/mentee
- Three cross-cohort calls to learn and engage with other mentorship pairs
- October 22nd: Applications close
- November, Pairing Social- Meet potential mentors and mentees before submitting your pairing preferences
- January 2022, Orientation: A one hour program orientation will be offered
- January - September 2022: Participate in four calls with your mentor/mentee and three calls with other mentor-mentee pairs
Not an ASAP Member but interested in the Mentorship Program? Become an ASAP Member here to join the program.
As part of our Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion commitments, ASAP is prioritizing participation of Black people, Indigenous people, and other people of color in the cohort. Membership Scholarships are available to join the Mentorship Program. Connect with ASAP Program Manager, Breana Nehls, for more information.
There are limited slots available in each mentorship cohort. Connect with a colleague on your own and use one of the resources below to guide a professional development discussion.
Thank you to our Mentorship Program partner, Climate Resilience Consulting (CRC)! CRC supports mentorship program participants who identify as Black, Indigenous, or other person of color.