ASAP Mentorship Program
Engage in meaningful one-on-one interactions. Grow the field of Adaptation.
The ASAP Mentorship Program connects emerging climate resilience and adaptation professionals with accomplished ASAP members. The program provides ASAP Members a nine month framework for engagement focused around the needs of the mentee, and gives the mentor an opportunity to share their professional knowledge, experience, and network.
What can I expect from the Mentorship Program?
- Support and guidance from the ASAP Mentorship Program Team
- A nine month program dedicated to expanding your network and adaptation skills
- A deeper understanding of your adaptation work
- A space to solve workplace challenges together
- A safe community to grow in your career with
- Four one-on-one calls with your mentor/mentee
- Three cross-cohort calls to learn and engage with other mentorship pairs
Recruitment and Program Timeline:
- November 30th: Applications close
- December 9th: Mentorship Program Kickoff Social
- This event will give mentors and mentees the opportunity to connect prior to creating mentorship pairs. Following the social, mentees will submit their mentor preferences.
- January 2021: Mentoring pairs notified
- ASAP will create mentorship pairs based on preferences submitted by mentees after the social event.
- February - September 2021: Mentors and mentees will participate in a one-hour training specific to their role, four one-on-one calls with their mentee, and three cross-cohort video calls with other mentor-mentee pairs.
Not an ASAP Member but interested in the Mentorship Program? Become an ASAP Member here to join the program.
There are limited slots available in each mentorship cohort. Connect with a colleague on your own and use one of the resources below to guide a professional development discussion.