Date(s) - 02/24/2015
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Eastern
Categories No Categories
The ASAP Policy Affinity group is narrowing in on a two fold missions to:
1) Provide benefits to professionals working on climate resilience policy, and
2) Involve members in moving climate resilience and adaptation policy forward and supporting partners in the use of this information.
With that in mind, we have a few key potential actions to discuss during the meeting.
– Tracking implementation of the Resilience Taskforce Recommendations
– Tapping ASAP member expertise to develop model policies and ordinances.
– Potential collaboration with the RC4A Initiative, the Army Corps, and others…