Join ASAP members from across the country as we meet for our first in-person ASAP Member Meeting! The ASAP Member Meeting will kick off a week of adaptation learning and networking events at the National Adaptation Forum. Our Member Meeting will provide ASAP members a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the adaptation practice across the country, network with peers from the public, private and academic sectors, and take a leadership role in shaping and advancing the priorities of the field and our organization. All attendees will receive a Member Handbook and Guide to the National Adaptation Forum, which includes an outline of the ASAP 2020 Vision and a first draft of the ASAP Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics.

Find the agenda here

Date & Time:

May 8 | 2:45- 5:15 pm CT

Location:

Room 10 – Upper Level, RiverCentre Convention Center

175 West Kellogg Blvd
Saint Paul, MN 55102

Speakers include leaders from the adaptation field:

• Steve Adams, Institute for Sustainable Communities, Director of Urban Resilience & ASAP Board President
  • Joyce Coffee, President Climate Resilience Consulting & ASAP Board Member
  • Beth Gibbons, ASAP Managing Director
  • Susi Moser, Suzanne Moser Research & Consulting & ASAP Board Member (rotating off)
  • Jim Murley, Chief Resilience Officer, Miami-Dade County, ASAP Board Treasurer
  • Missy Stults, Gil Peach, Ira Feldman, Lisa Granquist, Emily Wasley… and many more to come!

Find the agenda here.

Following the ASAP Member Meeting join ASAP and other National Adaptation Forum attendees at the Meeting & Greet Reception and 2017 Adaptation Awards Ceremony sponsored by ASAP.

award ceremony2

17 Responses to “2017 ASAP Member Meeting”

1. Shannon McNeeley on

I might need to be in another NAF pre-forum meeting for the CSC tribal liaisons, but I will do my best to come to the ASAP meeting if I am able!

2. Shannon McNeeley on

I might need to be in another NAF pre-forum meeting for the CSC tribal liaisons, but if I can make the ASAP meeting I will!
    Shannon

3. Jamelyn Austin Trucks on

Will you have remote access to the meeting – as I unfortunately have a conflict. I am very interested in getting more involved with the work you are doing. I am a volunteer with the New Orleans Water Collaborative as well as a member of the Atkins Federal Resilience Team – working to strengthen communities.

4. Sascha Petersen on

I’m definitely going to be there for the first in-person ASAP Member meeting. Very excited to see everyone in person and see how I can best continue to support ASAP over the course of the year.

5. John Wiener on

I am also having a meeting Monday 08 May 1 – 5; hope to have mine and then come to the ASAP meeting.
    I would like to ask ASAP for help on a project: At the Forum, we will be working on a priorities list for issues and actions to help accelerate agricultural adaptation, and to improve the flow of information between conventional, alternative and traditional/Indigenous agriculture. All ideas are welcome; ideally in a short description and with a few key references or websites or supporting information.
    THANKS!
    John Wiener — [email protected] P.S. mny website is not accepted by the form. It is

6. Kim Lundgren on

Wish I could join the ASAP meeting, but I will be coming straight from a session at the APA Conference. I will be there on Tuesday night though- just in time for my poster session! See you all in St. Paul!
    Kim

7. James (Jim) Fox on

Looking forward to the meeting. I think there is going to be a lot of conversations next week around the evolving roles of each of our own organizations through Public/Private Partnerships and I see ASAP playing a great role is establishing the professional network for all of us working in this space. Thanks to all for their continued leadership through this important transition phase!