Join ASAP members from across the country as we meet for our first in-person ASAP Member Meeting! The ASAP Member Meeting will kick off a week of adaptation learning and networking events at the National Adaptation Forum. Our Member Meeting will provide ASAP members a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the adaptation practice across the country, network with peers from the public, private and academic sectors, and take a leadership role in shaping and advancing the priorities of the field and our organization. All attendees will receive a Member Handbook and Guide to the National Adaptation Forum, which includes an outline of the ASAP 2020 Vision and a first draft of the ASAP Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics.
2017 ASAP Member Meeting
Find the agenda here.
Date & Time:
May 8 | 2:45- 5:15 pm CT
Room 10 – Upper Level, RiverCentre Convention Center
175 West Kellogg Blvd
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Speakers include leaders from the adaptation field:
- Steve Adams, Institute for Sustainable Communities, Director of Urban Resilience & ASAP Board President
- Joyce Coffee, President Climate Resilience Consulting & ASAP Board Member
- Beth Gibbons, ASAP Managing Director
- Susi Moser, Suzanne Moser Research & Consulting & ASAP Board Member (rotating off)
- Jim Murley, Chief Resilience Officer, Miami-Dade County, ASAP Board Treasurer
- Missy Stults, Gil Peach, Ira Feldman, Lisa Granquist, Emily Wasley… and many more to come!
Following the ASAP Member Meeting join ASAP and other National Adaptation Forum attendees at the Meeting & Greet Reception and 2017 Adaptation Awards Ceremony sponsored by ASAP.